Tuesday, March 8, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen Blue Me Away

I'm getting so unbelievably impatient for spring. Naturally I need to reflect that in my nail colour. I didn't want  to go too overboard with a pastel or anything, so I settled on a bright cheerful blue. Sally Hansen is a favourite of mine, simply because I'm still a student and it's affordable. It applies well and wears wonderfully, so why the heck not?


There we have it!
I also hauled a few polishes today, again, in hopes of spring's (hasty) arrival. Revlon Peach Petal, Revlone Raspberry Rapture - which apparently is scented of raspberries when dry?! I'll let you know about that one next week, and Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow. That one will be nice when I get my China Glaze Crushed Candy to layer on top!



Speaking of which, I realized the error of my ways not picking up Crushed Candy and Fault Line, so I called my Sally's and of course - they're out. The lady did take down my name, number, and which ones I wanted though! Hooray. I love my Sally's <3

I might get impatient and try out Raspberry Rapture tomorrow. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!