Thursday, July 7, 2011

NOTD: OPI Designer Series Glamour *EDITED*

MY FIRST HOLO! Oh that's so exciting. I found this and OPI DS Amethyst on a dusty hunt this week, unreal! Anyway, this applied like a dream. This is only two coats (which is unheard of for me) and it was really easy to control. OPI - this one is a huge win for me.


I'm still pretty n00b at my photo taking so that whole effect of the holo-y goodness isn't there in one simple photo, so you get MANY to gawk at. Yay!

Indoor lighting, no flash

Indoor lighting, flash

Sunshine!

Moderate sunshine

Back to full sun again
So what do you think? Not bad for my first holo snag eh?

**EDIT**

Moar picturez!




2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I have DS Elegance, but it's not quite as stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegance is SUCH a pretty colour. Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!