Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NOTD: Nfu Oh 45 over OPI Double Decker Red

My first Nfu Oh polish! I was so happy these arrived yesterday, just in time for the Untried Challenge. I wanted this one because I've been lemming Hard Candy's Lava for some time now and I thought that this would fill the gap a little bit. It actually filled the gap a lot, I don't feel like I need it anymore! This is a flaky polish, meaning the glitter inside is more in small sheets (or flakes, duh) instead of pre-formed, identical sparkles.


Isn't the bottle just adorable too? For those of you who've never seen it, here's a look at the back too.


I can't help but LOVE this brand, even if only for the bottle. I was really surprised at how opaque this went on. I was expecting to have to layer and layer, which is why I chose red underwear, but I don't think I really needed it. I can barely tell if the red is underneath at all.

I ordered another colour along with this one, Nfu Oh 56, that's up next!


Look at all the blue and green glistening in there! What do you suggest I use for underwear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!