Tuesday, April 26, 2011

NOTD: OPI Guy Meets Gal-Veston (& my other Texas collection swatches)

I finally got around to putting this nail polish on! I have three from OPI's Texas collection - Don't Mess With OPI, Y'All Come Back Ya Hear? and Guy Meets Gal-veston. The latter two my dear boyfriend actually got me for Valentine's day. It's taken me a while to get around to using GMG on its own, I haven't been feeling too pink lately... or too jelly, as a matter of fact.

So here it is, Guy Meets Gal-veston.



So juicy looking! I love jellies. This collection marked my first time using them, and I just can't get enough. (This was 4 coats, by the way)
Here is Y'All Come Back Ya Hear?
I never thought I would love an orange polish as much as this one! After a couple of days of wear, I added a layer of GMG on top. The colour turned into a juicy, fruity, tropical papaya shade.

I didn't realize my fingernails could look so delicious.
And to complete my bit of the collection, here's a swatch of Don't Mess With OPI.

I love this green, it's such a beautiful shade and the formula is awesome. I'm happy I decided to go with this one instead of Jade is the New Black (one of OPI's staples), I prefer the richer green tones than the blue-ish that lends itself to JitNB.

These polishes are still available for purchase in most stores too (probably until the Pirates of the Caribbean collection comes out in May), go out and grab these if you haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!