Thursday, October 20, 2011

Past NOTD: China Glaze Fairy Dust

Right off the bat, I'm going to admit that I thought I would hate this more than anything I've ever worn. Fairy Dust is a clear polish with teeny, tiny holographic glitter. I don't really like it as a layering polish, which is what it's intended to be, so I thought I'd give it a shot on naked nails and thought to myself "who would want to wear a sheer polish like this? I mean, what's the point?"

It was stunning. The subtle hint of little sparkles frequently caught my eye and I found myself totally enamoured with this look. It was elegant but youthful and not "in-your-face" by any means.

Click me!

The only downside to this polish is the obvious fact that, being sheer, any staining or dirt under the nails is visible. Other than that I absolutely LOVED this! Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!