Saturday, November 3, 2012

China Glaze Champagne Kisses over Orly Powder Puff

With all the Halloween excitement I really needed a soft, gentle, palate cleansing nail polish. It's almost like I needed a bit of a breather from all the  high-octane manicure I've been doing lately. I wanted something simple and unassuming, so I reached for Orly Powder Puff. Normally this isn't a colour I would wear, but this summer I was really enjoying soft, muted tones.

I stopped in at Sally Beauty and Trade Secrets and grabbed some holiday polish. The first on my list was from the China Glaze Holiday Joy collection: Champagne Kisses. It's a clear polish with mall rose-gold glitter. I figured even though it was sparkly it wasn't too flashy and would look pretty over Powder Puff!

In direct sunlight
This is three coats of Powder Puff and one coat of Champagne Kisses.


I love this one. The shimmer is so delicate.


In the shade
This is definitely a switch from what I'd been posting lately and I really needed it! Enjoy your Saturday everyone :)


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look! So delicate and pretty, with just the right amount of elegance.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!